Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Day After

The 1st write-up was published 2 days back. I made some modifications even today morning. But the important thing is that some of the readers have commented. Some have sent me e-mails. And they have spoken positive things about my endeavour. Good beginning. The important thing now is to carry it on. For a wanderer what could be a better topic than moving on to places. Yes, in the last two days I have also decided that I'll concentrate on travel topics only. The mention of the name of a new place gets me goose-pimples. Almost everyone loves to travel. Thru these columns I want to disseminate enough information which will enable others to make robust plans. Travelling in groups with Tour Comapnies is not a bad idea. But you could travel on your own also. Thru my details I want to arm the latter with complete details which will lead to a much more relaxed travel schedule. The West Europe trip for me and my wife was one such venture. Thru the net I knew exactly what train or bus would be available at what time at which place. What else you want? When my son was travelling to New Plymouth, I told him of the bus that would be available at Auckland. His Institute's representatives in Mumbai however had no such idea and could not guide him at all. And my endeavour always will be to make it the most cost-effective plan. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Hari da,

    Once you update the blog you will have to notify people that a new blog is posted as we may not be checking it regularly. One way is to notify it through facebook (if you are on it). Else check out whether there is any mechanism built in the blog space to notify specific email ids.

    Deepak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful effort; Dada,CARRY ON
    TUMPI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tumpi. The effort has to continue with sincerety and seriousness of purpose. Let us see.

    ReplyDelete